Crypto chip filesystem
An open source card solution from chip to device driver for all your encryption and authentication needs for mobile devices and desktops featuring physical security elements (smartcard, USB token). JavaCard security elements provide a certified ecosystem that allows you to load and run a client application.
We develop and supply applications (Java Applet), the most common uses of which are PKI, wallet & payment and access/identity management (IAM).
On the OS level (drivers) we allow different applications to access and interact with a security element for which driver is required. We provide drivers for major platforms (Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS).
On the user level (user apps) we provide software packages for different domains. These applications are designed to interact with security elements (chip) through the communication standards available on the market (PKCS#11, MS CNG, MS CSP). Custom drivers (see “OS Level”) to ensure optimal end-to-end security are also available.
Features & form factor
- ISO 7810 form factor, chip independent
- Biometric fingerprint card activation
- Bluetooth BLE and USB access bridge
- Authenticated AES GCM driver to chip communication channel for both BLE and USB
- ECDSA, ECDH, RSA, AES, DES, Hash, MAC, TRNG, DRNG, on board key generation and key unwrap
- FIPS 140-2 and CC EAL 4+ security evaluations ready
- Microsoft CNG and Mini Driver, PKCS#11, iOS and Android Toolkit
- FIDO ready.